Well there is now just 24 hours to go until tape up.. (Saturday 4th April 2015 @ 1pm)
Here is some useful Race Day information..
- Signs will guide you in, but the road number you need is the R325, you can also enter Kilmovee, Mayo into most Sat Navs and they’ll bring you to the cross roads.
- When arriving in the village please slow down & prepare to stop there will be lots of people on the roads.
- Race Numbers and chips can be collected from pre-registered section in the Kilmovee Shamrocks Clubhouse from 10am on Saturday morning.
- There will be parking available at pitch, but it is limited so please try and get there early and car pool where ever possible.
- Other parking will available around the village
- Please follow directions from marshalls
- Courtesy bus available to & from community centre / Club house
- Race will start at 1pm sharp
- Changing room and showers after race available.
- Refreshments will be served in Kilmovee Community Centre after race.
- There will be a limited number of spots for people to register on the day.
There will be water stations around the course, but we would also recommend that your are properly hydrated before the race and/or bring your own water.
Most importantly of all have an enjoyable run, jog or walk!
If you haven’t yet registered form will be open until 10pm tonight Friday 3rd April.. CLICK HERE