In light of the recent developments in regards to the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the government recommendations the decision has been made to CANCEL this year’s Kilmovee 10 & 5K’s
This decision was made to protect our participants, supporters, volunteers and the community of Kilmovee
What Happens Now?
We will be processing a full refund to those who have already registered.
- We have closed registrations
- The refund process will start after the St. Patricks Day Bank Holiday
- Refunds will normally take 3-5 working days to show back into your bank account
- The refund will be full, ie. if you paid €20 you will receive €20 back we will not deduct the processing fee which has already been paid
- If you would like us to donate your entry fee to Mayo Roscommon Hospice & Kilmovee Shamrocks GAA please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook by Monday 16th March 2020
Charitable organizations are going to suffer as more and more events cancel or postpone, the Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation has been our partner over the years and do fabulous work that’s why we are asking people to text MRHF to 50300 at a cost of €4, where a minimum of €3.60 goes to the Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation, or donate online on www.hospice.ie or via our donate page here and help us to keep helping the most vulnerable in our society in their time of need.
We are sorry for any disappointment caused but please rest assured that we will be putting all our energy into making 2021 races even better!
Thank you for your support and understanding in these uncertain times, take care of each other, check-in on the vulnerable and we’ll see you all in 2021
For further information please feel free to contact us on email@example.com